Crystal Rock and Republic Jeans

Purse=Heaven

Addicted to Sweets
Jul 22, 2006
Hi all, everywhere I have gone (store wise and online wise), I can't seem to find a pair of r&r crystals at all!! Does anyone know where I can locate a pair online preferably since no stores in my area have any?
There was this gorgeous pair I saw this girl wearing- it had lime green crystals!
Thanks in advanced

HERE is a pair. i havent looked what else that site has in stock in terms of r&r, it changes constantly.

good luck!

DO NOT buy from that site - they sell all fake jeans!! Honestforum has several threads about this site and other discount jean sites. Pretty much, if the site only sells discounted jeans - it is most likely fakes.

I would check out Honestforum's Honest Mall - there are TONS of R&Rs being sold right now by its forum members. Or Authenticforum's Mall, they are free to sign up.

oh and on the jeanshopt spot. NOTIFY jeans are spelled NOTIFLY and BEBE jeans are sold along with these brand names.
anyone who purchases premium denim would wonder why BEBE (no offense to anyone) would be sold with brands such as TR, ROCKS, Seven etc...

I have them too, they have not only lime-coloured crystals but rainbow-ish ones making the "R" shape on both back pockets
I got mine from Aritzia: Aritzia (not listed on the site). I bought it last year though, so I am not sure if they still have them. If you happen to visit Aritzia and the store does not carry them, ask them to order one for you hold one at a nearby store if available
I am sorry if you are not Canadian, for Aritzia is only located in Canada for all I know
They were $295 CAD without taxes to be exact (I think.......LOL) and I think they are so smoking hot!

thanks you guys
Any other info like picture references and price ranges would be great!
How do owners of them like them? Do the crystals ever fall off??
Thanks again!

On HM and AM, new R&Rs usually sell between $100-$150. A lot of their members scooped up tons of the R&R crystal crowns when they were all on sale at Century 21 and Marshalls, and are selling them there or on Ebay. There are picture guides under the R&R sections of gals wearing their jeans. The crystals should remain intact if you wash cold and hang dry, but even if they do fall off they are pretty inexpensive to replace and glue back on.

i have a pair from like 2 years ago when they first came out... they still have some around but in toronto here theres tons and tons of stores that sell them so they are widely available. as for online, u really gotta try on these jeans, unless u already have a pair with no crystals so u know what size u need.