General Hospital

I thought the old Kristina had the same problem Kristen Aldeson (Starr) and Julie Berman (Lulu) have; the over-emoting or screeching dialogue in place of actually showing subtlety of emotion. I did like Lexi's chemistry with the Ethan character but she did look like a child who used too much makeup to make herself look older (even though the actress was 19 or so).

The new Christina look too much like the old one. If they wanted to do that, than why didn't they keep the old one? And when I say alike, the new one looks VERY young too. I agree that the old Christina looked too young for the storylines they had in mind, a child wearing too much makeup (as above) is a good comparision. I hope she is "bad" now or wanting to be in the mob

Exactly it, all about money. I agree that I don't think GH is safe....I think GH is safe for now. Think Days will be the next one to go though

OLTL and AMC were on the chopping block because of all of soaps are on the chopping block no matter the ratings. The networks figure it's cheaper and more cost effective to produce reality or talk shows rather than expensive soap operas with large casts and production budgets. GH was slated to be cancelled in September then to be replaced by Katie Couric's talk show. The problem was the the audience that Brian Frons (former head of ABC Daytime) had been insisting on pushing away for the last decade or so is the audience they need for shows like the Chew, the Revolution and Katie Couric. GH pushed the mob centered storylines because they thought it they "youngest" demographic was the 1 to keep watching. The older female demographic was/is so angry by those cancellations that they have been staying away from the cheaper shows in droves. So now they're taking a breather but they's waiting for the right time to cancel GH too. Most fans are hoping that GH will be strong enough fpr tptb to re-up GH for a longterm run.

^You didn't like the old Kristina? I liked her acting but she looked so young in the face especially when she was trying to hit on "Ethan." :P

no I thought she was annoying as hell, a bad actress and exactly what you said, she looked like a 12 year old and it was creepy with her storylines.

(and now I feel badly for being so negative!)

I thought the old Kristina had the same problem Kristen Aldeson (Starr) and Julie Berman (Lulu) have; the over-emoting or screeching dialogue in place of actually showing subtlety of emotion. I did like Lexi's chemistry with the Ethan character but she did look like a child who used too much makeup to make herself look older (even though the actress was 19 or so).

this.

The old Kristina did look like a 13 year old girl with a lot of makeup on trying to seduce Ethan constantly. My guess is that Ethan will make his return around the same time the new Kristina makes her return. Now that Miss Spoon Island is dead, it will open up the Kristina :heart: Ethan storyline again.

^^^^
I hope not too. In these volatile times I don't want anything to get cancelled. Especially since Days is the only soap left for NBC. If one network has the guts to pull the plug on their last soap I fear others will follow.....like the airlines and the baggage fee.

I agree with all 3 except Starr & Michael are tied with Jason and Sam for me. And after the goings on this week it does look like it may be over for the two of them

GH's most boring couple poll at Daytime Confidential. I voted for Starr and Michael (these 2 have absolutely no chemistry whatsoever) but it was a 3 way tie between Jason & Sam the Dante & Lulu/

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.c...e-who-is-general-hospitals-most-boring-couple

OMG it is bad enough to have to deal with Starr's over the top drama but now her singing too....uggghhh!!! And Johnny offering her a job without hearing her sing a note made no sense.

Have a feeling something big is going to go down at Sonny's birthday party...something always goes down at these parties and it is cliffhanger Friday. I think Connie will be revealed.

OMG it is bad enough to have to deal with Starr's over the top drama but now her singing too....uggghhh!!! And Johnny offering her a job without hearing her sing a note made no sense.
She isn't a very good singer, is she? I hope we're not subjected to her vocals too much..... :nogood:

Have a feeling something big is going to go down at Sonny's birthday party...something always goes down at these parties and it is cliffhanger Friday. I think Connie will be revealed.
Poor cake.....it looked good, too. But, it also looked like it'd been under the hot lights for too long. You could see how the icing and fondant was melting while she was stabbing it!

Poor cake.....it looked good, too. But, it also looked like it'd been under the hot lights for too long. You could see how the icing and fondant was melting while she was stabbing it!

ha, that's all I could think watching that scene, damn that cake looks sooooo good!! the melting icing only made it look juicier and richer and I want chocolate cake now :pout: