Tokidoki DEALS!!! HURRY!!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Nordstrom in Santa Barbara, CA (805-564-8770) has the DENARO in CITTA ROSE wallet on sale for $44.90, only one though.

Macy's in Santa Barbara, CA (805-963-4566) has the LUNA in CITTA (3 of them) for $94.50 and the LUNA in CITTA ROSE (4 of them) for $63 and the LUNA in ARANCIA FORESTA (2 of them), didn't check price but I'm sure it was cheap!!

They also have 1 of the NUVOLA in ARANCIA FORESTA for $54 (??) and 2 of the BAMBINONE in ARANCIA FORESTA for $34 (??).

THEY CHARGE SEND!!

I got the LUNA in CITTA for $63 cuz I asked them if they could price match w/the CITTA ROSE PRICE since it was the same bag, then I had a $20 off coupon, so I only ended up spending $43 for a $210 bag!!

doesn't macys charge you a grossly exorbitant amount for shipping??? oh where'd you get a $20 off coupon? :biggrin:

not sure on shipping, never had anything shipped to me before. Maybe they can locate it for you in your area or maybe ship to that store, not sure if they do that. Anywho I got the $20 off coupon in the mail. We were upgraded from a red macy's card to the platinum card and we got 2 coupons w/our new cards. One was for $20 off a purchase of $50 or more and the other is for 20% off any purchase.

Speaking of deals, dont you think its kinda silly to say you bought something from an outlet store, on ebay? and then blocked out the prices on your recept? Many of us here know that woodbury has 50% off of playground print right now, so this luna is really only 95.00? THank goodness she didnt start the bid really high. 15 for shipping is a bit much though...

eBay: LeSportsac Tokidoki Playground Luna duffle! BNWT! #9518 (item 320094548107 end time Mar-23-07 18:18:10 PDT)

i believe this person who is selling this is a member of this forum:confused1:

as for the foresta dolce...darn the price for that has gone up! man i wanted it cuz i dont have the dolce and it has the adorable monkey! .......hm...im guessing that person couldnt find the zeros in the keyboard:roflmfao:

Speaking of deals, dont you think its kinda silly to say you bought something from an outlet store, on ebay? and then blocked out the prices on your recept? Many of us here know that woodbury has 50% off of playground print right now, so this luna is really only 95.00? THank goodness she didnt start the bid really high. 15 for shipping is a bit much though...

eBay: LeSportsac Tokidoki Playground Luna duffle! BNWT! #9518 (item 320094548107 end time Mar-23-07 18:18:10 PDT)

i don't think it's silly. would you rather the seller have lied and said it came from a regular retail store? the way i see it, not everyone is a member of the forum and not everyone is up-to-date on the items at the outlet so not everyone will know the selling price.

$15 isn't bad at all, especially if the seller packages it well :yes: The shipping costs usually includes packaging costs, gas, time, etc.

$15 isn't bad at all, especially if the seller packages it well :yes: The shipping costs usually includes packaging costs, gas, time, etc

Completely true! The luna is heavier to ship than a regular bag and its priority mail. Their time standing in line waiting at the post office is another factor for the high price. Overall, still a good deal!

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO much. I was able to get the Luna Inferno for 62. They're shipping it to me from north cal, santa barbara was very helpful. Thanks so much.