Sahara, Praline & Natural - Side by Side Photos Anyone?

I have a 2008 Sahara and recently sold my 2011 Praline, 2007 Nataral, and 2010 Sahara. I would have taken a pic for you but can only give my opinion now.

I found 2010 Sahara to be a tad more yellow than Praline but it does have a lovely glaze that I preferred over the very matte Praline....but praline is gorgeous with RGGH. 2007 Natural did nothing for me. It almost looked like a dirty white. My favorite of all of these was the 08 Sahara....incredible distressed leather.

Here you go:smile:

The first pic: Ivory Work(07) at top, Sahara RGGH City (2011) & Praline GSH City (2010),
Sahara (08 I think) GGH Day & Naturel (07) GGH Day

The Ivory is a yummy vanilla color. The Sahara Day is more glolden beige compared with the City. The Naturel is the real chameleon - sometimes it looks more golden beige and others more pearly or greyish beige. The Praline is like a light Oatmeal color imo.

Hope this helps you in your decision!

Attachments

• Beiges.jpg
    Beiges.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,913
  • Sahara and Praline.jpg
    Sahara and Praline.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2,365
  • Sahara and Naturel.jpg
    Sahara and Naturel.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2,390

The first pic: Ivory Work(07) at top, Sahara RGGH City (2011) & Praline GSH City (2010),

The Ivory is a yummy vanilla color. The Sahara Day is more glolden beige compared with the City. The Naturel is the real chameleon - sometimes it looks more golden beige and others more pearly or greyish beige. The Praline is like a light Oatmeal color imo.

I cannot thank you enough for this. This is really helping me decide. The natural is lovely but I think I can rule that one out for what I am looking for in an off-white shade. Still narrowing it down. I love them all!!!

great comparo!

I have a sahara from fw10 and in my mind I pictured it to be the same shade as your praline (oatmeal-ish) on the first pic, but after seeing this I agree with your 'golden beige' description... geesh bal colors are hard to capture/describe which makes them even more desirable in the end! :noggin:

sandysandiego said:

Wow love your collection! The Sahara RGGH is sooo beautiful!!

Here are a few pics of the Chloe Dove Paraty & Papyrus GGH.
Both are such pretty neutrals!

Praying for Sahara to be re-released soooon!!! By any chance, any Balenciaga lover here has Chloe Paraty in DOVE. Is that color similar to any one of above?

Attachments

• Dove and Papyrus.jpg
    Dove and Papyrus.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 1,956
  • DoveandP2.jpg
    DoveandP2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,832
Hi there, I have the city in praline and the arena flats in Sahara. To be honest, I really like the Sahara better and regret not just waiting to see if they ever re-release it and just getting praline. Sahara is just a richer color in general. I've included a link to my flickr for you to see the difference... the attachment kept failing. Hope this helps, and please excuse my ugly weekend lounging clothes! http://www.flickr.com/photos/67786171@N08/