Dust Bag Question?

purses-addictus

Me Luvz Chanel & LV
O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
I just got my BH from someone on Craigslist but it didnt come with a dust bag or a box because the seller said she left them in S.F where she was originally from. :sad:
My question is, do any of you know if LV boutiques will be able to give me a dust bag or if they will sell me one? If not.. is ebay my only hope??

Thanks in advance!! ;)

They won't sell you one. If you ask around, you may find someone nice enough to give you one. Its all based on luck. I asked around A LOT, and I mean A LOT and got a few boardline mean responses before a very nice manager gave me one. She didn't even check my reciept.

^^Yep- sadly, they won't sell you one :sad: Generally they won't give you a dustbag but if you have a really good relationship with your SA you might be able to work it. Otherwise they always have them on ebay for reasonable prices.

if you have a good relationship with an SA they will give you dustbags. I have bought stuff from ebay with old yucky dustbags and I always ask for a new one when I go into the store. So I guess it depends on your SA