Anyone have the signature duffle?

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
either 10402 or 10403? How do you like it? IF you have a picture, can you post it?
I'm loving it in the signature/blue combo...looking at them on ebay...they haev outlet stamps...anyone know how much they are going for at the outlets?

Thanks!

Hi. I just returned the Signature Medium Duffle in khaki/chestnut/mahogany to the outlet yesterday. I was this close to buying the smaller duffle, but they don't have the darker trim at the stores anymore and none at the outlet. Anyway, I like the size of the medium duffle - it holds a LOT, but the drop on the straps was too long for my taste - when worn over the shoulder. To wear that bigger size across body just looks too big, IMO. So....I opted for the new Ergo Signature Hobo instead :graucho:
If you really want a duffle, I suggest the smaller one...it still holds a lot, but it is more versatile, as it looks better on shoulder and across body....Again, this is just IMHO.:yes:

Purse-o-nality (cute name!) - thanks for your opinion..that was actually one of my concerns...

hmm...maybe i can convince hubby to stop at the outlet in Lee tomorrow on our way to a hockey game in Albany...I might have to promise sexual favors....hmmm....

(who am I kidding...he still thinks I have too many handbags...heheh)

Hi,
I was having the same dilemma a week ago. I ended up getting the bigger one and I really like it. The strap is long either way...but if your are on the taller side you can pull it off. I'm not very tall and I still love it! It's a good looking bag :smile: Hope my blurry pictures help:
mua019.jpg

mua024.jpg

mua025.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i110/Alohagirl01/mua025.jpg

Thanks soooo much alohagirl! Love the chocolate color!

you're right...that strap IS long...do you know if the smaller bag has a shorter strap? (and for reference, how tall are you?)

(dang that bag is big...looks like you'd be in up to your elbow getting stuff out of it! heheh)

Thanks soooo much alohagirl! Love the chocolate color!

you're right...that strap IS long...do you know if the smaller bag has a shorter strap? (and for reference, how tall are you?)

(dang that bag is big...looks like you'd be in up to your elbow getting stuff out of it! heheh)

No problem! I know how it is when you have to see a bag and there are no pictures;) . I'm 5'4. The strap is quite long....and VERY long when I tried it across the body. It took me an hour to try and configure it.....but I'm slow at that kind of stuff. I still really like the bag, it's a great knock about town bag that I don't have to worry about. I got if for a great price on eBay. I'm not sure if the smaller one has a shorter strap. I really wish Coach made a regular sliding adjustable strap though. If you have more questions...feel free to ask!

^^ Thank you thank you thank you!

well - dh did NOT stop at the outlet on our way to Albany last night (grr...) and I was WAY too tired to go today...so I'm hoping to hit it next weekend!

thanks so much to all for the pictures! (that bag looks TOTALLY different on a taller person! )

The denim one is very, very hard to come by. I got one by walking in the store and seeing one and only one on the shelf. I wouldn't bother walking in. I would call the outlet and ask.