Well this is exciting, dh and I made a deal

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
DH and I made a deal today-if I lose 30 pounds, we take a shopping trip to the outlet :yahoo: I feel this is a win-win for me. I want to lose weight anyway and what is a better motivator than Coach shopping ;)

Now, how fast can I drop 30 pounds? :graucho:

ooh special K? posting pics of COACH bags on your fridge?

Now that is a great idea! :idea: I'm totally going to do that! So everytime I go near the fridge, I'll see the pics and go for the carrots instead of the cake :yes:

And speaking of Special K...have you seen they have chocolate special K now? It's alright but not as good as I expected.

I got a GI bug and lost 5 pounds in two days...quickest 5 pounds I have ever lost! Too bad I was miserable for those two days (damn working at a children's hospital for the next few weeks!)

What works for me is to eat salads and soups mostly for dinner - exceptions always allowed once a week or so - and some form of exercise 4 days a week. I like to rollerblade and swim, but sometimes I have a lot going on in my life and I just do situps and pushups and leg lifts before bed. By doing this for a few weeks I usually get to my ideal weight... Sometimes I keep it up for a long time but eventually I gain 10 to 20 pounds and have to start over (usually in the winter!)

sounds good!! don't eat too much sweets and carbs, salty foods too. i remember my hubby made a dare that if i eat white sauce spaghetti every dinner for 3 mos he'll buy me a bbag! but i had second thoughts coz i might vomit for the next 3 mos LOL! but that's a very good motivation

You can do it!...It's all about watching the carbs. alcohol, and cutting back on the intake, at least half of what you use to eat. It's important not to skip meals.

Can't wait to see your great buys:biggrin:

Thanks everyone for all the great ideas! I don't drink alcohol or soda as it is but there are definitely steps I can take yo improve. I think exercise os key for me, it's just so hard to find the time!

Here goes! :jammin:

I usually try to exercise-shopping burns a lot of calories. ;) Especially at an outlet, I would imagine. Also, whole grains are good and as many fruits and vegetables as you can eat. Try yogurt as well, I am not sure fat free or not, but there are those commercials and ads that if you have 3 servings of dairy a day you can lose more weight.

Sounds like a good idea to me weight loss and Coach bags are really good prices :yahoo: , I went to try a gym out with a friend today and she laughed at me because I matched my gym outfit with the purple nylon Coach bag I had with me , Like I would go out not matching:shrugs: