Look What My Hubby Got Me!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
OK, now that I broke the news to my RAOK buddy and have made her life more difficult, I will share what my dh tracked down for me! I was worrying about getting the punch striped wristlet to match my beauty case and mini skinny especially after reading on here that they were sold out. But I was told by my RAOK buddy not to buy anything in my signature so I was being good and not buying ANYTHING in my signature no matter how nervous I got! So, he didn't know that I was holding out because of RAOK and feeling guilty because he didn't really get me anything for our anniversary, he managed to track down a wristlet from Illinois for me! I was so surprised when it arrived and dumbfounded that he would actually do such a thing! Of course, I had to confess to my buddy right away! But she's an understanding buddy and doesn't seem to mind having an excuse to go back to the Coach store! LOL! I got a great hubby and a sweet buddy!! So, here is my entire set of punch accessories! :heart: :heart: :heart:

teenashandbags.jpg

so pretty.congrats
i also was able to track down a last punch wristlet at my local macy's.....:yes:.as coach has been sold out with no plans to make more........so i feel your excitement!!!!!