For our "blingy" chanel lovers: Chanel 12P Sparkle Beauty Bag

I LOVED the size! I like more colorful colors though, I already have a silver 2.55 and silver crystals are very common. If they did the bag in AB swarvoski crystals, thats a different story! AB color crystals are the BEST!!

Did you see it? Are you going to get it?!

I'm saving up for the blue one though! I just skipped on buying a Valentino dress to save up for that :biggrin: I'm so proud of myself haha
I love the size too! its not cross body though :sad:
And like you said I can find lots of swarovski bags in white (judith leiber etc for 1/3 the cost).....So i'm not sure yet. I do like the new blue one but I think the color will be limiting.....and there's a blue metallic fonce WOC arriving for me tomorrow so let me check that out.
Did CC hardware stand out on white crystal?
What are your thoughts? What are AB swaroski?
I do love your pink bag!

I LOVED the size! I like more colorful colors though, I already have a silver 2.55 and silver crystals are very common. If they did the bag in AB swarvoski crystals, thats a different story! AB color crystals are the BEST!!

Did you see it? Are you going to get it?!

I'm saving up for the blue one though! I just skipped on buying a Valentino dress to save up for that :biggrin: I'm so proud of myself haha
You should def look at the dice bag before committing to the blue....and find me your glitter bag that I'm in love with!

this is amazing!! i am so happy chanel finally got their act together and offered more colors and multiple sizes, not just the teensy tiny ones :yahoo: but the pricing... it is painful! considering the amount of time it would take to crystallize one and the additional cost of the crystals, the markup is insane.

sigh, that doesn't make me want them less though :love:

congratulations to everyone who snatched these up!! :hugs:

I love the size too! its not cross body though :sad:
And like you said I can find lots of swarovski bags in white (judith leiber etc for 1/3 the cost).....So i'm not sure yet. I do like the new blue one but I think the color will be limiting.....and there's a blue metallic fonce WOC arriving for me tomorrow so let me check that out.
Did CC hardware stand out on white crystal?
What are your thoughts? What are AB swaroski?
I do love your pink bag!

Take a picture and post it!

Yeah the CC did stand out, but typically you wouldn't look at the hardware because the sparkles just takes all the attention!

You are right about that, but Judith Leiber ones are SO SMALL! Plus they are hard, so you can't really fit anything at all into it.

There are regular silver crystals, which just reflects silver. Then there is the AB color, which is still a silverish white color, but it reflects all sorts of color in the light! I took a course on crystalizing, so they taught me all about the colors sizes and so on.

That's AB color! I don't know if you can see it here, but it's obvious if you see the both in person

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...&tbnw=160&start=0&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:24,s:0

You should def look at the dice bag before committing to the blue....and find me your glitter bag that I'm in love with!

I saw it at the store! but it's a little to small for me =( I want get one that I can use daily!

I'll keep an eye out for you! =) I'll let you know if I see one or something similar.

Did you like the bags that Chanel came out with (I think last SS?) that was pearly color with colored large crystals on the CC hardware?

Here are certificates you receive when I purchased at Bellagio, did you get them with your pink prize too?

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/c...egas-limited-edition-certificates-734709.html

No! Was it in the box? Or separate? The nice SA did give me the black glittery flowers in the display box though! I'm going to turn it into a brooch and put it on my Chanel pull over shirt! I'm also crystalizing the white one that they use to wrap the bags with and turning it into a brooch too =)

0rang3.chan said:
I saw it at the store! but it's a little to small for me =( I want get one that I can use daily!

I'll keep an eye out for you! =) I'll let you know if I see one or something similar.

Did you like the bags that Chanel came out with (I think last SS?) that was pearly color with colored large crystals on the CC hardware?

Yeah dice bag is not an everyday bag at all. Color is too light and charms are too much for day running around :smile:

Yes do keep me posted on your fabric beauty! Send me pics of the one you are talking about from from last year....I think I remember it in a yellow mini but not pearly ?