BV "animal shapes" COINPURSE? help

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
So I missed out on one of those BV coin purses that was in the shape of a turtle (my favorite one) a few weeks ago and now i'm blue.

Has anyone seen any of these ANYWHERE? I'm desperate for one!!!

*please help*

I haven't seen any animal shaped coin purses, only the keychains...

I'll give the store a call when they open in about 1/2 hour to help you check. Is there a specific colour you wanted? Or just the turtle shape?

I haven't seen any animal shaped coin purses, only the keychains...

I'll give the store a call when they open in about 1/2 hour to help you check. Is there a specific colour you wanted? Or just the turtle shape?

I have seen the turtle coinpurse in Poudre in the Singapore boutique. Not sure if it's still available though. Hopefully Nymph could report back.

^^No Problem Bagpuss. I just fell in love with it when I saw your photos.

I'm looking at the coinpurse that is attached by a chain now - to hold me over until I find my little turtle!

^^^I bought it about 3 months ago. I called both outlets and told them what I was looking for and they e-mailed me photos of what they had. Somewhere in this BV forum, Marly posted the phone #'s for both outlets.

Good luck!!

^^^I bought it about 3 months ago. I called both outlets and told them what I was looking for and they e-mailed me photos of what they had. Somewhere in this BV forum, Marly posted the phone #'s for both outlets.

Good luck!!

^^Thank you boxermom! I'll call the outlets this week and see what they have left! :flowers: