• 30 books

• 40 books

• 50 books

• 60 books

• 70 books

• 80 books

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My aim this year is 26; so far I've read 6 so I'm doing good. I'm also on goodreads and it is definitely helping to keep track of what and who I read. If I spent less time on my computer when I get home from work I could probably double my goal but I don't see myself breaking free from my computer time. :smile:

I just found this thread so I think I'll participate. I've got school keeping me busy so I don't think I could do 50. Since I'm starting now I checked off 30, but I'd like to pass that.

I'm not usually that big into reading but there are a quite of few books I would like to this year. My problem is I start a book then find another one and don't get back to the original. Time to change that this year.

I think my goal will be about 24, two a month should be doable for me.

I've been keeping track for the last couple of years and I generally average around 200 books a year. But, I'm an insomniac who doesn't sleep much and has plenty of time to read.

I'm going to start off slow so 10 books for me this year. I used to be able to read all the time but I just haven't been able to find too many books that hold my attention these days. So I've read three books so far this year: The Hunger Games trilogy. I also want to finish all of the books that I started and put down these past couple of years. I'm ready to catch the reading bug again :smile: I'll definitely be on the lookout for suggested reads, too.

I average about 125 books a year based on the last time I did a challenge on Goodreads. Have I ever mentioned, I read A LOT? Gotta love working night shift, plus a 3 day workweek, plus (finally!) a Kindle, 50 books on a year=no sweat.

Goodreads members, please "friend" me on Goodreads (link on bottom of post)--I always love seeing what other people are reading/have read/want to read, not to mention what they think about it. Better than reading any newspaper/magazine book reviews!

I average about 125 books a year based on the last time I did a challenge on Goodreads. Have I ever mentioned, I read A LOT? Gotta love working night shift, plus a 3 day workweek, plus (finally!) a Kindle, 50 books on a year=no sweat.

Goodreads members, please "friend" me on Goodreads (link on bottom of post)--I always love seeing what other people are reading/have read/want to read, not to mention what they think about it. Better than reading any newspaper/magazine book reviews!

Done. We share the same first name :smile: