not in a million years...

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
did I ever though I'd own a MONO Pochette Accessories!!!! :yahoo: I really didn't like it, and even when the SA was trying to sell it to me when I got my speedy 35....but looking inside my bags I thought (I need more LV"s in my bag..LOL) she is quite loved, and I LOOOOVE it!!! vachetta is soo pretty...love it dark, don't have to worry about it!

LOL..sorry for all the repetitive pics, I was in a posing mood..btw, do you guys think I should buy a pochette extender?? does it look kinda short...I'm always worried I might yank the strap off cuz it's short. lOL. would love some honest opinions!!!

DSC03596.jpg

DSC03597.jpg

DSC03598.jpg

My first set :love:

DSC03600.jpg

vachetta comparison

DSC03605.jpg

looks gorgeous on you!! I like the short strap look personally, but you have to do what's comfortable and practical for you. I just took the mono pochette off my list, and was planning on just getting the bv at the end of this month and going on my ONE YEAR BAN from April '07-April '08, but now I want a mono pochette, lol! Did you get it used and that's why it has the darkened vachetta? If so was it ebay? Ebay has great deals on the mono pochette. One more thing, I noticed you called it pochette accessories, but isn't this just the pochette and the accessories is smaller version w/ the bronze strap, no? Thanks for clarifying for me.

looks gorgeous on you!! I like the short strap look personally, but you have to do what's comfortable and practical for you. I just took the mono pochette off my list, and was planning on just getting the bv at the end of this month and going on my ONE YEAR BAN from April '07-April '08, but now I want a mono pochette, lol! Did you get it used and that's why it has the darkened vachetta? If so was it ebay? Ebay has great deals on the mono pochette. One more thing, I noticed you called it pochette accessories, but isn't this just the pochette and the accessories is smaller version w/ the bronze strap, no? Thanks for clarifying for me.

yuup, this was pre-loved..a friend sold it to me for a really good price so it was hard for me to pass it up, although i DID have to think about it..LOL. they're both called the pochette accessories, the larger one is just pochette accessories and the one with the chain is the mini pochette accessories...I know..I was confused at first..just like with all the PM, MM, GM..lol