uk ladies- tax and customs

blueeyeskelli

blueeyeskelli
O.G.
May 9, 2011
Ladies

I have found some CL's I want or infact need on the australian Ebay, they are £750.00 ish, however seller states she must declare the value etc and will not mark as a gift "fare enough"

do you know how much roughly I would get charged in customs etc via fedex or UPS?

Is it even worth it as i know some chages can be almost price of a pair of shoes

Thanks

Ladies

I have found some CL's I want or infact need on the australian Ebay, they are £750.00 ish, however seller states she must declare the value etc and will not mark as a gift "fare enough"

do you know how much roughly I would get charged in customs etc via fedex or UPS?

Is it even worth it as i know some chages can be almost price of a pair of shoes

Thanks

About £200+ in charges from my experience!

Never had any from Aus but had 2 pairs from the US and the most I've been charged is about £50.

Your so lucky! I think they love stinging me! Least I've paid is about £40 that was on a value of $100 from USA and the most I've paid was £287 on a value of $950 :tdown:
I bought a bag from Aus the value was $1500 AUD custom charge was about £180-£200 (I think)

..Just for info>>>I bought my Mago's from an Aus seller but she put value as $100 AUD so I had no custom charge!

Your so lucky! I think they love stinging me! Least I've paid is about £40 that was on a value of $100 from USA and the most I've paid was £287 on a value of $950 :tdown:
I bought a bag from Aus the value was $1500 AUD custom charge was about £180-£200 (I think)

..Just for info>>>I bought my Mago's from an Aus seller but she put value as $100 AUD so I had no custom charge!

Yowza! Thats enough to put me off buying abroad!

Yowza! Thats enough to put me off buying abroad!

You'd think that it have that affect on me! ..but nope I still get slapped with the silly stick when I see something I have to have! ..but pats self on the back! bcuz I saw a Birkin they other day from USA but soon reality checked myself with the possible custom charges on that! can you imagine :sweatdrop::-s

You'd think that it have that affect on me! ..but nope I still get slapped with the silly stick when I see something I have to have! ..but pats self on the back! bcuz I saw a Birkin they other day from USA but soon reality checked myself with the possible custom charges on that! can you imagine :sweatdrop::-s

Im proud of you girl, remortgaging for a bag, no matter how fabulous, is never a good idea! :lol:

blondieuk said:
I did hon, no classic style especially in my size. Pigalles are like gold dust but Bianca will be in April :smile: I'm on the waiting list x

They had loads of black kid Pigalles around 14th feb a big delivery.. What colour and size are you after if I see some ill let you know.

Bianca what colours did you wait list for?
I really want some Ron rons in suede

samina said:
They had loads of black kid Pigalles around 14th feb a big delivery.. What colour and size are you after if I see some ill let you know.

Bianca what colours did you wait list for?
I really want some Ron rons in suede

Oh samina thankyou! Such a sweetie! I went to bham one. I'm usually a 5 so I think a regular 38 will fit. I'm currently watching a pair on eBay, I asked girls to authenticate. There not too sure xxx