Review YSL Touche Eclat

I swear I must be using this wrong or I have the wrong color. I have #2...I'm around an NC 15-20 right now. I wear 1Bone in EL Double Wear, but jump all the way up to shade 4 if I have a tan. (for as pasty as I am now...I can get extremely dark in the summer.) Maybe I need shade #1? Sephora's site said that is for Pink undertone which I am not. I see no under eye brightness at all...no matter how much I pile on over my concealer.

I love this product, I love it. I don't love the price or how fast I go through it. I use it on lots of areas, it makes everything better. I just bought the new Revlon copy today expecting to hate it and return it. I actually think I might like it. It's not as good as YSL, of course, but it is better than other copies (Laura Mercier) that I've tried.

Bumping up the tread because I'm interested in trying this item out (need to perk up the under-eye area). I wear 125 in MUFE HD Foundation (125 Sand for light skin with beige undertones), what color do you all think I would be in the Eclat? I was thinking 8 Radiant Silk, but maybe you all have a better idea!

I love this! I pair it with liquid corrector on the bad days (GA or Smashbox Photo Op) or just on it's own under the eyes. I don't go through it that quickly as I prefer more dramatic products for highlighting.

I'm an NW10 in MAC (slightly more neutral, though), and I use Shade No.1.

i have seriously bad (purple) dark circles and this does nothing for me... so sad as i thought it was gna be like a miracle. by terry do a great similar alternative that has a little more coverage which i love!!! xx

Used this for years and even better in new shades, tried other brands always to return. But then borrowed my daughters concealer pen, looked fab and lasted all day, I pay £24 for touché pen, hers was £3.30! From Aldi super store. Lacura range, worth a try girls