Am I the only one that loves my Betty!

Lynnie

Feb 3, 2007
Just bought the large Betty Satchel from NM on Sale for 720.00!!!:yahoo: It is Chamois. A few of my friends said they weren't crazy about it, as did my husband. I think it is delicious!!!! I wonder though if it is worth having a bag that I love but no one else seems to appreciate:sad:

It's always great to have a bag you love, especially if you love it AND it was a bargain. Friends and hubby won't be carrying it and they may just have less good taste than you have!!

If you love it, you should keep it. Having a pretty, stylish bag just makes me feel good about myself - it doesn't matter what other people think.

My DH thinks I'm insane in general because of my bag addiction - but he also thinks it's cute. :P (He's not one to talk - he loves comic books and video games! And I won't tell you how old he is!)

Anyhow, I digress. The Betty is such a pretty and functional bag. It holds a ton and can be worn on the shoulder. The pockets make it so useful. I say keep it! But you know that we are all just a bunch of enablers here....LOL!

Another Betty lover here! You got a great deal on it and if you love it, keep it! I use mine regularly. It's a versatile bag that can be carried on the shoulder as well as on the arm. I love the many pockets, and how the bag can hold quite a bit. Since it's somewhat structured it keeps everything organized, and it looks so chic, too!

I absolutely LOVE my Betty!! Just got her less than 2 weeks ago, second owner and I want another already!
DSCN0334.jpg

I love both of my chain handled ones. I wouldn't mind having a third either. But I have to say that I get the least amount of comments on them. Maybe because they don't shout "IT-BAG"??? The purse that gets the most attention in my collection so far is the cheetah print calf hair Prada bag. Men love it for some reason.

I just bought the mini Betty in whiskey on sale at Aloha Rag and I LOVE IT!:smile: Even though it is not a large bag, it holds an incredible amount and I can carry it over my arm or shoulder. If you love your Betty you should keep it as they are super bags!