Seattle Shopping

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I am in Seattle on Saturday to shop, shop, shop! What else besides Nordstroms do I go to? I want high end clothes but not necessarily work related. Just nice tops, pants, jeans, shoes, skirts, handbags, perfume. I have not been in the US for sometime and need some tips where one would go -so I don't waste my time. I will be in tow with two ankle biters and a dh. Thanks everyone!!!!!:love: :idea:

Hey! I used to live in Seattle, I have some favorite places.
In Ballard, on Market St., there are some really cute clothing and jewlery boutiques (I rec. Velouria, Olivine Atelier, Lucca Great Finds, and Duque, which is a boutique/spa/salon) but that's not all there is, so your family will have stuff to look at too! BTW, Olivine and Duque are on Ballard Ave., which is just off of Market St. In Downtown, there is Sway and Cake (6th ave) and Betty Blue (2nd ave), which sell upscale clothing. There's lots more, but I can't think of it at the moment. I hope this helps!

Thanks So Much!:yahoo: Where is Chanel and Louis Vuitton, oh and Balenciaga? and Hermes????

There is not a stand-along Chanel boutique in Seattle, but there is one inside the Nordstroms :yes:

Louis Vuitton...in the downtown core, a short walk from Pacific Place:
Louis Vuitton
[SIZE=-1]www.louisvuitton.com
416 University St
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 749-0711
Balenciaga: no boutique, but the Barney's may have some - ? They are going to be moving into Pacific Place to get more room. Anyone else know about this one? :shrugs:
Hermes: No H boutiques other than San Francisco or Vancouver BC.

[/SIZE]

I had so much fun in Seattle! I can't wait to live back in the US! I bought nine pairs of shoes in Nordstroms. More than half of them hurt my feet.:crybaby: I didn't have a lot of time to just walk around to see if they would be comfortable. It seems that you don't really know until you are out and about in shoes to know if they are good or not. Oh well, they look pretty just not comfy. I ended up at the Chanel counter to order a Cambon large tote, and some other bags I don't know the names of. I think I am ready to ditch Louis and fall for Chanel. Ok, maybe not just yet but Chanel is to die for. I loved the Pacific Place mall. Very nice! It wasn't as crowded as I would have expected on a Saturday, but I am looking forward to going back! Thanks guys for your suggestions! :love: