Does this sound like shilling?

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
one hour before this auction my bf was bidding on , a new ebayer started billing against him. The person just registered that day and had 100 percent history with the seller. My bf and the other bidder were in a bidding war. lol my bf gave up.Does that sound shady?

The person lives in another country though, does that make a difference?

I don't think so coz a few months ago, my seller relist my paid item under another ID and that "another ID" is in another state~friend of my seller. We don't know if that newbie you said open bidding war is seller's fams on not
:shrugs: but just report it if you suspect them, eBay will investigate.

Did the other bidder win the item? And if so, were you the second highest bidder in the end? I'm very curious to see if you get a second chance offer.

Second chance was offered!!!!!!!!! I cant belive this. people are so shady. This is a seller with excelent feedback , :sad: . Very sad for legitimate ebay sellers.

Second chance was offered!!!!!!!!! I cant belive this. people are so shady. This is a seller with excelent feedback , :sad: . Very sad for legitimate ebay sellers.

Holy crap! Report them now. I'd be telling them, "No thank you. I don't buy from shill bidders. In fact, I report them."

DON'T accept her 2nd chance offer!! We don't know, since seller expect higher final price, they may take your money then lost without ship your item, beware!

There is little feedback on the account.So yes they also could of seen there was a transaction with the same brand , different item but he paid much more than what her auction was listed at.

Sometimes, though, some wack job does come in at the last minute, bids up the item, then fails to follow through with the auction. This happened to me once before when I sold a bag and I was infuriated because I knew that it would look bad if I did a second chance offer or put it up for bid again. BTW, the culprits who do drive up the price are almost always new accounts.