~*the Boogie Bucket Club*~

Ugh...I should not have started reading this thread. I had decided that I did NOT need a boogie bucket because I have a french nanny. Now...well...now I'm not so sure!:lol: I guess I could rationalize one with black strapping since my french nanny has brown...:graucho:

I did buy the Raspberry Boogie. Hubby is going to kill me! I guess I have to be extra nice to him:winkiss:

I now will have 4 Boogies. Love em.

I was at the Doctors today and the woman who did my test kept going on and on about how beautiful my purse was. I was carrying my Blossom Boogie. She took down all the info. Another Tano convert.

This forum used to be very very active. It's fallen off a lot over the past year and there aren't too many of us that post any more. It's sad. But nice to see some new, enthusiastic people here!

Joan

Where did you get that color? I would love one in a grey...

There are no more gunmetals anywhere. I think I got the last one. I got it from Harper Rose. efashionhouse has one in dove which is a grey color not metallic like the gunmetal. I know some people have had issues with efashionhouse but I have ordered 2 bags from them and had no problems and good service.

Last edited:
pinkmom66 said:
There are no more gunmetals anywhere. I think I got the last one. I got it from Harper Rose. efashionhouse has one in dove which is a grey color not metallic like the gunmetal. I know some people have had issues with efashionhouse but I have ordered 2 bags from them and had no problems and good service.

Thanks...I'm wanting one. I had a grape and sold it. I just got a bag check and love it and now want a Boogie again. :smile: maybe I'll wait and see what colors pop up in the future.