Went To Lv...

poshinstyle

Aug 7, 2006
I went to LV today and saw Dentelles, Patchworks, East/West, Rivets, Polka Dot, Ivorie Epi, Mini Lin in Dune and more:yes: :yahoo: .

They were all very nice but I was a bit disappointed with the Dentelle Speedy. I thought that I was just going to love it but it didn't do anything for me. However? I really like the Kirsten and the Fersen. They were so beautiful:heart: They may only have the Kirsten available in silver, which I'm not sure if want it in that color. I think I rather have it in gold. I really like the Fersen but I'm not sure if it is practical for me because the bag is pretty large and the strap is pretty long.

I saw the Patchwork Speedy in Blue, Bowly in grey and messenger in blue(I'm not sure what it's call). I found the Bowly to be too large for my taste, did not like the speedy at all in blue and kinda' like the messenger. I don't think I will be getting anyting from this line though.

Rivets in leather was ok. I like it is monogram much more.

What I really love (to my surprise) is the East/West bag. It was actually my favorite. It definitely looks better IRL than in the pictures. :love: This could be my next purchase

The ivorie and dune color is really pretty:yes:

The Polka dot did not do absolutely anything for me.

Oh, I forgot to mention the inclusions...they were so cuuute! I always knewvit was cute but not that cute:yes: Their are so many nice stuff. Now, I have to figure out what I really want.:yes:

Thanks for letting me share!;)

Here's a pic of the East/West GM bag:

eastwest-1.jpg