Went To Lv...

1. I went to LV today and saw Dentelles, Patchworks, East/West, Rivets, Polka Dot, Ivorie Epi, Mini Lin in Dune and more:yes: :yahoo: .

They were all very nice but I was a bit disappointed with the Dentelle Speedy. I thought that I was just going to love it but it didn't do anything for me. However? I really like the Kirsten and the Fersen. They were so beautiful:heart: They may only have the Kirsten available in silver, which I'm not sure if want it in that color. I think I rather have it in gold. I really like the Fersen but I'm not sure if it is practical for me because the bag is pretty large and the strap is pretty long.

I saw the Patchwork Speedy in Blue, Bowly in grey and messenger in blue(I'm not sure what it's call). I found the Bowly to be too large for my taste, did not like the speedy at all in blue and kinda' like the messenger. I don't think I will be getting anyting from this line though.

Rivets in leather was ok. I like it is monogram much more.

What I really love (to my surprise) is the East/West bag. It was actually my favorite. It definitely looks better IRL than in the pictures. :love: This could be my next purchase

The ivorie and dune color is really pretty:yes:

The Polka dot did not do absolutely anything for me.

Oh, I forgot to mention the inclusions...they were so cuuute! I always knewvit was cute but not that cute:yes: Their are so many nice stuff. Now, I have to figure out what I really want.:yes:

Thanks for letting me share!;)
  2. The only IDK about is the EW bags. What are they exactly? Desrcibe or pics.
  3. The East/West bags are also known as the "flea market bags" to some.

The East/West bags look AMAZING IRL. I like the brown better than the red.

4. Yeah, me too. I don't care for the other color. But the Gold/Beige is gorgeous:yes:
  5. Here's a pic of the East/West GM bag:

6. I am actually interested in seeing the E/W bag too!
  7. I went to LV too. I am totally in love with ivoire clutch montaigne.
    Dentelle wasn't as good as I thought it could be. :shrugs:
  8. I defn agree for the EW bags the brown looks way better than the red.
  9. im very interested in the gold Street Cabas PM (East/West). i just don't kow if i could get away with it :s i'll just have to wait and see...
  10. i like the east west bags! has anybody seen cloud bags?
    are they even being produced?
  11. I love the Stratus(sp?) I can't wait to see it IRL
  12. The Cloud bags look and feel amazing IRL. I only got to see the Cabas PM [I think that's what it's called?] at the trunk show.
  13. Ooh, yes. I saw it from far but an SA took it to show it to someone and I forgot about it. I was so entertained by all the surroundings that I forgot to ask to see it. BUMMER! It was really nice from far though..
  14. Ohh thanks for the info .. I am waiting for the street shopper pm (gold) to arrive here too ... I am hoping it will be soon:yes: How big was it???
  15. OO! I can't WAIT to go next week and see everything!