Which one should I keep? Magneta purse or box?

Jan 26, 2007
Hi i have a problem..... My other half doesnt see the need for two bbags in the same colour even in different styles. As i have been spending like crazy recently he has insisted one goes!!! I have a magenta purse and a box. Both are mint (box never used) purse has been used a few times. I am so torn and just cant decide between them. I currently have a french blue twiggy and an apple green twiggy and a bgum city and I have a aqua giant hobo on its way to me!!!!:yahoo: . Which do you girls think i should keep, whats more flexible? Help.... xx

Hey thanks that was maybe what I was thinking. I like to wear a bag on my shoulder which is why I bought the Giant Hobo!!!!!
I love the look of both styles as I love twiggys!, oh god why cant he let me keep both!!! lol

I know how you feel my BF is starting to worry because I am running out of wardrobe space for my BBags....:yes: Try persuade him that both bags have different uses!! The Aqua giant hobo sounds fabulous though!! That will be a great shoulder bag!!:yahoo:

If you are only keeping one Magenta, I would go for the bigger one that you can carry on your shoulder.

Although, the box is a lovely style and probably looks fab in Magenta.

Forget it, I am no help. :confused1:

Good luck:smile: