Playtime with Pointu

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
My sweet, but not so hunky, Fedex man delivered my pizza H box to me yesterday. In it.......

attachment.php

Ex Libres pointu in the black colorway.

This morning, after I dropped the girls off at school, my poor chihuahua was subjected to a rather worrying photo session with me inanely photographing myself again. :rolleyes:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• pointu1.jpg
    pointu1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2,699
  • pointu2.jpg
    pointu2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 2,686
  • pointu3.jpg
    pointu3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2,674
  • pointu4.jpg
    pointu4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,675
YAAY ROSE!!!!!!!!! Isn't the Pointu a great scarf? I have that exact one in Brown/cream and I love it! You can also wear it like this......(this is my "Boite au Vol" scarf)

Attachments

• _MG_2780scarf3.jpg
    _MG_2780scarf3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 268
Rose, you look wonderful with your new pointu! I just got one myself and haven't worn it yet. I am wearing my rocking horse plisse this morning and, while tying it, thought to myself: "Why can't I do this as well as Rose does?"
:shame:

Shopmom, you look great! I love the way you tied your pointu!

YAAY ROSE!!!!!!!!! Isn't the Pointu a great scarf? I have that exact one in Brown/cream and I love it! You can also wear it like this......(this is my "Boite au Vol" scarf)

attachment.php

Thanks, could you give me step by step, I tried.... can't get it to look like that....told you, I am a total imbecile when it comes to tying anything other that a pochette...

Rose, you look wonderful with your new pointu! I just got one myself and haven't worn it yet. I am wearing my rocking horse plisse this morning and, while tying it, thought to myself: "Why can't I do this as well as Rose does?"
:shame:

Shopmom, you look great! I love the way you tied your pointu!

:shame: You are too sweet but YOU are the pro!

Rose.. Its gorgeous and i love your modeling pictures!!! Everytime i see you model something i love it so much that i add it to my WANT list!!:love:

Shopmom.. wow.. you are very inspiring!!:flowers: