Epi Bowling Montaigne PM vs. Duomo

Vista

Cultural Ambassador
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Wow these look lovely! Similar shape to the Duomo but its also available in red and and LOVE red -- anyone seen these in person and can tell me if it may be something I should consider have them swapping out since I've got the Duomo waiting for me and price is similar .. is this a permanent addition? Hmm this could be tempting LOL or maybe I should just plan on getting both ;)

p11422524_ph_hero.jpg

Thanks for the input :smile: I'm thinking I'll still go for the Duomo but I'll be sure to take a look at this in person if I get a chance - it looks cool but Epi isn't my favourite .. and I prefer gold hardware. At least I'll go for the Duomo first lol. Love the design though!

Wow these look lovely! Similar shape to the Duomo but its also available in red and and LOVE red -- anyone seen these in person and can tell me if it may be something I should consider have them swapping out since I've got the Duomo waiting for me and price is similar .. is this a permanent addition? Hmm this could be tempting LOL or maybe I should just plan on getting both ;)

p11422524_ph_hero.jpg

I do like this bag very much. I contemplated on purchasing it as i love epi and 'need' a black LV bag; however, I do not care for the silver hardware and it is too similar to my duomo - which I absolutely LOVE.

I would get the Doumo in a heartbeat. It's so fabulous looking. I can't get the image out of my head of a smilie face when I see the epi piece since another tPFer mentioned it.