Floor Model Discount?

kpc71

O.G.
Jan 10, 2007
Does anyone know if the boutiques ever give a discount on floor models? There is a Legacy Sig Shoulder bag that has a couple scratches on the bottom and of course it is the last one. I am heading over to check it out after work to see if it's noticable. TIA!

The outlet does Final Sales. (I don't know about Boutiques)

That's how I bought my Mandy and Zoe bags!

I asked if they could be marked down more, and it worked!:yes:

LOL! Thanks!
I've been frequenting the outlet for a year and know both managers on a first name basis!
There were marks on both bags, so I asked if they could be discounted even more, and they said YES!
My sister couldn't believe it!
It doesn't hurt to try!

Yeah, at the outlets sometimes they will go down further, sometimes not. I asked about the last suede lilac pieces at my outlet because they had pen marks, but they said no since they were on clearance. Other times, they've given me the half off.

Sorry for being a dud, but do they offer commissions to their sales associates?

I have only worked retailed during highschool and I was never offered commission so I have no idea how it works now. =P

I asked for a bag to be marked down at the outlet because the leather zipper pull was torn off partially. They said they could do it but that it would be final sale and would have no warrenty. They offered to send the bag in for repairs instead for me.

I thought the same Sprinkles. They had a Pink Legacy Flap at KofP last week and it had red ink on it. The guy mentioned they don't mark the bags down. I guess everyone would be walking around the Coach Store putting ink on bags.

The stores should have an ink pen check in before they allow people to hold a bag.