What LV bags/items have you parted with?

I sold my marly bandouliere because it reminded me of how dumb I was to buy it (it was a vintage, worn piece).

I also sold a cosmetic pouch because I didn't really need it.

Currently, I am in the process of selling a couple other bags because I don't need that many handbags. I never thought I would part with LVs but I got my spending way out of hand.

And I gave away one of my LV catalogs...because I don't need 2, right? :rolleyes:

Mini Monogram josephine- I like it, but I bought it used, and was looking for one in better condition. Damier Papillon - I returned it to the store- I already had 2 other papillons and felt like I wasn't ready for the damier line yet.

I gave away my monogram speedy 30 to a friend who was in desperate need of some designer items in her life.

I sold my panda pochette on ebay and my MC speedy on ebay as well.

I sold them because I grew tired of them. Although the panda pochette sale was too hasty a decision I now realize because I miss it!

Originally Posted by mrs.herrera:
"By the way .... Congrats on your first LV! What did you get?"

Thanks.

I got a Speedy 30 mono as a gift in february.

and then bought a mono pochette and mono batignolles vertical, both on their way to me from Elux. eep! Now i'm all set i think. :biggrin:

WOW! You guys are good -- I have sold a lot!

Mono Keepall 45 - too small
Onatah Pochette - loved it but seemed redundant (I don't like having too many bags - weird, I know!)
Black Epi Passy PM - too open at the top
Epi Mandarin Speedy - too large in the 30 for me

... and many more!

I am both an impulsive shopper and a fairweathered handbag fan - love a style one day (have to have it!) and then end up never using it. So, I've sold many of my LVs to purchase my most wanted LVs of that moment. Here's what I can remember:

Gave away - Monogram Petit Noe to my Mom (I had purchased it pre-owned on eBay and didn't like the patina)

Sold:
Monogram Speedy 25 (Wanted the petit bucket and thought it would be too indulgent to own 2 LV bags at once - WOW I've changed :P ) - rebought one a few years later!
Monogram Petit Bucket - Sold to purchase Mono Cabas Piano
Monogram Vavin GM - Didn't like the open top
Black multicolor Speedy - Thought it was too "flashy" - ended up rebuying it about 6 months later!
Mini Mono Lucille PM - Too small
Mini Mono Lucille GM - Same problem as Vavin GM
Monogram Croissant MM - Didn't like the shape
Monogram Coussin GM - Too small and flat
Monogram Theda - Too open
Cerises Speedy 25 - Too small (I'm partial to the Speedy 30)
White multi Lodge PM - Too small, like the black MC better than white
Black multicolor Petite Noe - Too "flashy" again
Myrtille epi Alma - Didn't get much use of this color - ended up buying Black epi Alma
Black epi Mandara MM - Didn't like the shape / long straps
Black multicolor Boulogne - Too heavy, didn't like the shape
Black epi Croisette PM - Too small for my everyday stuff
"old" red epi Petite Noe - Didn't use this color much - ended up regretting selling it and buying a new supple epi Petite Noe in "new red"