Question for Muse Owners!

lordguinny

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Are you guys experiencing easy scuffing on the corners of the bottom of your bag? Near the corner? I guess this would apply most to dark colored Muses. I noticed that in the corner, on the bases the scuffed parts are pinkish.

I used AppleGuard Leather Care lotion and it fixed it but I wanted to see if others were experiencing this too? :confused1:

Nope, I haven't noticed any scuffing so far. But I've only been using my large black Muse about once a week since December so maybe I just haven't used it enough yet for this to happen.

I do have some scruffs on the corners of my Chocolate Muse. It's the Oversize, so its easy for me to bump into things when wearing it! :P But I'm a big fan of the Apple moisturizing lotion. I've used it several times on my Muse, and it has helped to diminish any scratches. Plus, it really revitalizes the leather. Sometimes my Muse seems thirsty and needs a drink! :drinkup:

Yes, I noticed some scuffs around the bottom corners. I used mine daily when I got it a few months ago, and its the biscotto color. I'm rough with my purses so I'm not surprised.

Thanks for the tip on using the AG leather lotion! I will try it, although I am a bit scared to use it ever since it spotted my Frye boots in banana. The shoe guy mentioned that leather in that color easily spots, and its true.

I do have some scruffs on the corners of my Chocolate Muse. It's the Oversize, so its easy for me to bump into things when wearing it! :P But I'm a big fan of the Apple moisturizing lotion. I've used it several times on my Muse, and it has helped to diminish any scratches. Plus, it really revitalizes the leather. Sometimes my Muse seems thirsty and needs a drink! :drinkup:

Cosmo, your scuffing is a pinkish tone, right?

gr8heart, the Apple Guard didn't discolor the chocolate color at all! If anything it made it more supple.

Cosmo, your scuffing is a pinkish tone, right?

gr8heart, the Apple Guard didn't discolor the chocolate color at all! If anything it made it more supple.

lordguinny: Well, sort of beigey-pink, I guess.

gr8heart: Just be sure to use the Apple leather care lotion--NOT the Apple cleaner, and NOT the Apple Guarde spray water repellant/protectant.

gr8heart: Just be sure to use the Apple leather care lotion--NOT the Apple cleaner, and NOT the Apple Guarde spray water repellant/protectant.[/quote]

I did get all 3 Apple products you mentioned...maybe that's what happened to the boots...I mixed up the cleaner and lotion...:shame:

Thanks Cosmo!