Just got the azur speedy 25, now I want the 30!

kiwicallie

Aug 17, 2006
SO I thought I would love this size, I do...its just its very small! I am 5'7!! What do you all think? does anyone have a pic of the 25 next to the 30? I would be very appreciative of it:yes:

I think that the 30 is the perfect size for anyone...especially anyone over 5 feet tall. I would want the bigger one, but that is just my opinion. I think the 25 is just too small!

Get the 30. I ordered the 25 & it's too small for me (5'7" also), so I retured & ordered the 30. I'm getting a 25 for my 16 yr. old though when I go to Paris on Sat.

Shannon,

Initially, I ordered the Azur 25 from eluxury last week. However, I couldn't help but think the 25 was too small, so I bought the 30 over the weekend. ;) Once my 25 (which I'll be returning) arrives, I'll take pics for you :smile:

I'm 5'8" and a size 10 and I personally like the 25 on me. I think it's a personal choice, some girls who are 5'2 and a size 4 look awesome with the 30 :biggrin: Reference library has many pics like that in the visual aids section.

In my HUMBLE opinion... I think that the 25 always looks too small and 'child-like' on. I think that the 30 is the perfect size, no matter your height or body type!!

Plus, even if you don't fill it up you get the lovely Speedy sagging!!

Good luck !

I'm 5'1 and I carry 30. I prefer the larger opening for easy access, and the extra room for my stuff. Also, for some reason, in Azur the 30 looks smaller. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. :shrugs:

I LOVE the 30..I wish the Cerises was a 30 instead of a 25. For lack of a better picture, here's a picture of my 25 being dwarfed by my other larger Speedys lol:
100_6918.jpg

go get the 30 if you think its too small for you ;)

In my HUMBLE opinion... I think that the 25 always looks too small and 'child-like' on. I think that the 30 is the perfect size, no matter your height or body type!!

Plus, even if you don't fill it up you get the lovely Speedy sagging!!

Good luck !

the 25 looks gorgoeus and no, the 30 is not a perfect size for anyone. Height and body type does matter. I tried the 30 but it just way too big for my size (im quite short and small tho' only 4'7)