Anyone has Dior Panarea canvas tote?- advice for newbie.

Purple sounds lovely and it is a color not often seen!!! Let us know what you purchase!!!!

I've just called the boutique and asked the purple one to be reserved for me! I will go there tomorrow and pick it up. Maybe i will change my mind to get the red instead? Ha ha. But i know in my heart, i like the purple more. It's a dark purple color, it looks very versatile and match with everything. I saw the silver color too. It's another special color and gorgeous!

crazybagfan said:
I've just called the boutique and asked the purple one to be reserved for me! I will go there tomorrow and pick it up. Maybe i will change my mind to get the red instead? Ha ha. But i know in my heart, i like the purple more. It's a dark purple color, it looks very versatile and match with everything. I saw the silver color too. It's another special color and gorgeous!

Oh how exciting!!!! If you don't mind me asking (I do not live close to a boutique), how much is the tote? I just may call and order one- silver!!! Thanks!

Hi there,

I just bought the new silver metallic panarea, which I've heard is a new color for the holiday season. (See pics below). I'm in love with it!! It's very durable, too.
I've just seen this bag in Dior here but I didn't ask the price. Please share the measurement of yr bag's length. Please post a modelling pic too if you don't mind. Thx..

They have 3 sizes. However the store only display the medium and large size. The smallest is really small, can only be used as dinner bag IMO. You really think red nicer than purple? Have you seen these 2 colors IRL? I'm really confused about what color should I pick now.....

They have 3 sizes. However the store only display the medium and large size. The smallest is really small, can only be used as dinner bag IMO. You really think red nicer than purple? Have you seen these 2 colors IRL? I'm really confused about what color should I pick now.....
Yes, the RED looks better than purple IMHO. Red is easier/ neutral color to match clothings than purple. Go & see it yrself & decide which u like most.
That's what I thought when I saw the smaller bag, it's good as dinner bag too..

Yes, the RED looks better than purple IMHO. Red is easier/ neutral color to match clothings than purple. Go & see it yrself & decide which u like most.
That's what I thought when I saw the smaller bag, it's good as dinner bag too..

You haven't bought the Panarea tote for yourself? Any color you have bought or going to buy? I will drop by the store later today, i will see which color will win my heart :P