US SHOPPER at bluefly.com

Bluefly sold me this lovely specimen for $1200:

6-28-06111.jpg

6-28-06124a.jpg

Please please do NOT buy anything from Bluefly.

Before this hideous fake that Bluefly managment swore was Authentic, even after the photos, I purchased two pair of pants from them, a pair of Theory jeans and Alice + Olivia slacks. They were both very odd and didn't really match to my other pieces from those designers - after the grotesque Chloe fraud they perpetrated I am thinking those were fakes too.

There are sooooo many Chloe purses on bluefly right now, but after hearing about bad experiences i kinda want to stay away...very tempting to see them all there right now!

If places like this do sell fakes, it could be one reason why there are so many bags on E-Bay, that people probably think they are authentic.

If you pay $1200 for a bag from any store, you would NOT expect it to be a fake, you could be using it, and decide to upgrade and sell on the original one.

I know ignorance is no excuse, but in the current climate, it is bery easy to end up scammed, sadly :rolleyes:

:lol: After seeing this several times, I think it's hilarious now. Sorry HM. I just can't believe anyone, let alone a retailer, could try to pass off this beast of a bag as authentic. Glad you got your money back! Can't stop laughing at the moment. It looks ridiculous!

(I'm in a wacky mood)

Bluefly sold me this lovely specimen for $1200:

6-28-06111.jpg

6-28-06124a.jpg

Please please do NOT buy anything from Bluefly.