Got the Anthracite call from BalNY - Cities are in!

Nov 24, 2006
Oh, I'm SO SO nervous! I just want to SCREAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Terry from BalNY called yesterday to say the Anthracite City I'm on the list for is in!

I would go down RIGHT THIS MINUTE, but I have two clients this morning. So I will go this afternoon.

I'm just so worried I'm not going to like the color IRL. I really wanted a dark, dark gray, with murky green undertones. NOT murky green with some gray undertones!

Since everyone who has provided photos has said it's a color that's hard to capture, I'm hoping, hoping, hoping I can find an Anthracite City that's right for me...I'll be so disappointed if I don't.:sad:

For my Forum friends, I will look at ALL the Anthracite Cities they have and report back on how the colors/leathers range across the Anthracite spectrum.

:nuts: oh, how exciting...and u get to just go on over as time permits! I am envious! I do hope u find the much-anticipated anthracite color to ur liking and find the perfect one for u! Can u please also let us know how the aquamarine cities look to u compared to the colors posted on this forum???

:nuts: oh, how exciting...and u get to just go on over as time permits! I am envious! I do hope u find the much-anticipated anthracite color to ur liking and find the perfect one for u! Can u please also let us know how the aquamarine cities look to u compared to the colors posted on this forum???

Yes, I will look at the Aquamarines, too.

I can't wait for your report, Highgloss. I need to decide soon whether I want to get anthracite and I really need some insight. I agree that I would rather have a mostly grey bag with a hint of blue or green undertones. Also, any info on the leather variations, such as veins and thickness, would be most welcome. I'm so excited, I can't wait!!

Good luck on your search, can't wait to hear your report, I am now in two minds about anthracite myself so would love some more insight. Please let me know if you see any firsts in that colour & what you think. Thanks so much!