Does H make a card holder?

ms.fashionista

H-Happy!
Aug 27, 2006
I need a card holder just for nights out when I don't want to bring my whole wallet out...you know, out for dinner, to the club etc. so I can fit some credit cards and small amount of cash in my clutch. Does Hermès make a credit card holder? If they do, what's it called? Pictures are more than welcome!! Thank you!

They have a few CC wallet/pouches type leather accessories. I have a Guernesey CC wallet in raisin chevre mysore but here's a pic of it in yellow epsom, from LZ.
2810.jpg

Or you can go for something like this. It like a wristlet. Very handy, esp if you only need to carry some cards and a bit of cash, as you say. (Pics also from LZ).
3283.jpg

And again from LZ, here's a nice, simple one, in boxcalf no less.:love:
4934.jpg

The card holder above (yellow) is just big enough to accommodate credit and/or business cards (it is small).
LZ = luxury-zurich...

Not at all. I got it in January and it was $600. Pretty pricey for such a little thing, but it's really practical, and after a while, you forget what you paid...I think it's the same size as the Clarisse pm, which is about 300-400, but this one holds more--it has some give because it snaps, whereas the Clariss zips.