legitimate dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkybear

O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
hey everyone! i was searching for a damier azur french purse online because elux is always out of stock and i came across a website: La Perle. they claim to sell authentic designer purses and say they are an authorized dealer. IMO its too good to be true. has anyone bought from this site? the bags are TOO CHEAP to be authentic. also are they allowed to claim such things if they are really selling replicas? thanks!

recently i bought a gucci bag from la perle. it looks authentic compared to the one from the actual boutique. Unless it's an absolutely perfect knock off! so after that i ordered a few louis vuitton, still waiting for to come. will see if these are real. will keep you posted.

recently i bought a gucci bag from la perle. it looks authentic compared to the one from the actual boutique. Unless it's an absolutely perfect knock off! so after that i ordered a few louis vuitton, still waiting for to come. will see if these are real. will keep you posted.
I hate to break it to you, but La Perle is and always was fake. I hope you can get your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.