Elux and "Made in USA"??

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I'm going to buying a mono speedy 30 in the next couple days and I was wondering if it will say "Made in USA" like the tag on the white MC speedy? Will it make a difference if I buy from elux or the store?? TIA

Are all the items on eluxury made in USA?

No, it depends on where they get their shipments from. I have gotten made in France and made in Spain from Elux. I think the reason there are so many USA Speedies out there is that the Speedy is a high demand item here in the States. It's probably more cost effective to fill the demand for Speedies in the USA factory.

I was wondering the same thing...so....I called the store that I bought my Speedy35 from and they told me that it's impossible to get one that says made in France in the States now...boo hoo

I was wondering the same thing...so....I called the store that I bought my Speedy35 from and they told me that it's impossible to get one that says made in France in the States now...boo hoo
:confused1: it will take some phone calls, but i am sure MIF is still available in USA.
So far my Azur speedy 30(late nov), Green Perfo Cles(Dec) and Mono Stephen (late jan/early feb) are all MIF from Elux, don't have any MIUSA *knock on wood*, but i do have two koala agendas that are MIS.

I was told by an SA that most speedies now are Made in USA because of the high demand for them. When I got my damier 30 in january, I had to buy the store model (which has been there since the damier speedy was first released) to be able to get a MIF one.