What is a reasonable price for a used 07 city?

fennelcake

O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
Hi ladies! I need your help again.:yes:

I am currently on the quest in searching for my very first balenciaga city.

I am just wondering..how much would you pay for a very slightly used, near mint 07 marron city or a 07 cafe city?

What would be a reasonable price for it??

is 1300 too much? and what is the retail price for the 07 city collection? any ideas?

many many thanks :love:

I would think a bit below retail, because they are all still available new?

Unless you are talking about the Giant Hardware bags, which retail for more - in that case $1300 sounds reasonable if you'd rather save a little than buy new at full retail price.

thanks!! good thing I didn't bid on it then..it was like 1300..excluding shipping !!:shocked:

does anyone know whether holt renfrew carries any in the vancouver area? if so..what colours?
I havent been able to visit holt for a long while now :Push:

thanks!! good thing I didn't bid on it then..it was like 1300..excluding shipping !!:shocked:

does anyone know whether holt renfrew carries any in the vancouver area? if so..what colours?
I havent been able to visit holt for a long while now :Push:

Check the last page or two of the "Stores now carrying..." sticky thread... there are a few posts about Canadian stock. Even if no one posted about Vancouver, someone might know. (Sorry, I don't!)

yup, $1300 would definitely be too much IMO...I'd say anywhere from 1000-1050 would be a reasonable deal.. :yes: But I'd say if you are willing to spend 90% of the cost of brand new bag, stretch a bit more and spring for a new baby...there's nothing like picking it out yourself!!! :upsidedown: