AUSTRALIA
1.Lady Dior Lambskin Medium $3400
2.Soft Dior Shopping Tote $2800
3.Panarea Tote Medium $1250
4.Panarea Messenger $1300
5.Charming Lock Messenger $1400
6.Lady Dior Large Wallet $820

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Dior and I'm really interested in purchasing a Lady Dior. Where else can you buy Dior in Australia aside from the mini boutiques in David Jones? Are there any flagship boutiques here? Thank you!

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Dior and I'm really interested in purchasing a Lady Dior. Where else can you buy Dior in Australia aside from the mini boutiques in David Jones? Are there any flagship boutiques here? Thank you!
There are no flagship boutiques in Australia yet. All Dior boutiques in David Jones and DFS Galleria are concessionaires and are completely owned and operated by Dior.

Hi,

Hi.....I usually buy from Dior at THE ROCKS
Their address is 155, George St, Sydney
Ph-0292519458
They are really happy to email u pics of the bags that u r interested in, if u are unable to go to their boutique.
Hope this helps:smile:

155 GEORGE ST SYDNEY *NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
TELEPHONE: +61 2 *9251 9458

Hi.....I usually buy from Dior at THE ROCKS
Their address is 155, George St, Sydney
Ph-0292519458
They are really happy to email u pics of the bags that u r interested in, if u are unable to go to their boutique.
Hope this helps:smile:

155 GEORGE ST SYDNEY *NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
TELEPHONE: +61 2 *9251 9458

Is the selection quite big? I'm interested in a medium lady dior in lambskin. Is Dior Lambskin hard to maintain? and would you say its durable? Thanks so much for your help - much appreciated!