Magnolia questions

Twin Mom

O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
Are there pictures anywhere so I can see the difference between the mini and the regular size Magnolias? I'm just curious how much of a difference there is.

Do both sizes come with the longer strap? It doesn't look like either size of the recent Magnolias that are available have a long strap. Is this correct?

Thanks.

I just purchased a large magnolia and it does come with the extra strap as does the small. They both are great sizes..I prefer the large because I can wear the shorter braided handle over my shoulder.

Are there pictures anywhere so I can see the difference between the mini and the regular size Magnolias? I'm just curious how much of a difference there is.

Do both sizes come with the longer strap? It doesn't look like either size of the recent Magnolias that are available have a long strap. Is this correct?

Thanks.

I don't think that there are comparison pics of the Magnolia sizes. But, there are pics comparing the Regular Asher with the Mini Asher. The Asher and Magnolias are the same size and so the pics of the Asher sizes should help.

I have a Mini Magnolia and it came with a longer shoulder strap. I also believe that the regular Magnolias come with a shoulder strap.

Hope this helps!

So the shorter handles don't fit over your shoulder with the mini? On one site I was looking at it shows the same strap drop for the regular and mini. Is that not correct?

Thanks.

I just purchased a large magnolia and it does come with the extra strap as does the small. They both are great sizes..I prefer the large because I can wear the shorter braided handle over my shoulder.

All I have is the large..I am not positive whether the strap drop length is the same..Someone with both sizes need to weigh in on this..I don't want to give you wrong info..I wish there were some comparison pics.

So the shorter handles don't fit over your shoulder with the mini? On one site I was looking at it shows the same strap drop for the regular and mini. Is that not correct?

Thanks.

They fit over mine on a mini asher. From what I've read on here the asher and magnolia are the same size. It's snug but it works. Hope this helps.

p.s. aster alice is currently having a sale so you can snag one of their minis for a better price! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_3452.jpg
    IMG_3452.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 217
Thanks ladies. Can anyone give me an idea of what other bags the mini vs regular size Asher/Magnolia can be compared to? I have a RM MAM which I think is a good size for me while I think the regular size MAB is too big. Just wondering how the mini and regular Magnolias would compare. Can you tell I don't know what size to get...

I have the full size MAB, and my full size magnolia seems smaller than that. I have never had an asher, nor have I had a MAM, so that is the only help I can offer. BTW, I love the full size Magnolia, and bought it in two of Aster Alice's exclusive colors. She has flash sales often, and usually has one or more colors of the Magnolia and mini Magnolia on sale then if you want to wait for a sale.

Just checked the sizes online, and it says the Magnolia is 1 1/2 inches wider than the MAB, but it doesn't feel as big when I carry it. Of course, I often carry a full size Nikki, which is really a larger bag, so maybe my judgement is just off. I'm sorry I'm not able to help you. I hope you love whichever size you get.