Props to Tano for their excellent customer service!!

green jewel

Mar 5, 2010
Hi ladies-

I had a sexbomb for awhile and both pockets were starting to come apart (not sure if that's happened to any of you with your sexbombs), but I didn't want to purchase another since the leather still looked really good.

I contacted Tano to see what they would say, and they told me to just mail in the bag and they'll fix it for free. I was elated! I just got my bag back and it looks great; they did an excellent job of fixing it. It definitely makes me want to continue buying Tano's! Yay for Tano!! :yahoo:

One more Hooray!! for Tano, I used to have severals TAnos, but then I switched to another brand (more expensive), But I miss my TAnos, so I bought A second hand Butane JAne, The large strap, was too short for me , to used the bag as a messenger, I decided to sell it, but 3 days ago I ask Tano if they sell messenger straps, I told them what kind of bag I have. I they sent me an adjustable messenger strap fro FREE, I did not even pay for the shipping, I was like "is this for real?", nothing to compare with the other brand I used. I'm looking forward to try the new leathers. Thank you Tano

Hi ladies-

I had a sexbomb for awhile and both pockets were starting to come apart (not sure if that's happened to any of you with your sexbombs), but I didn't want to purchase another since the leather still looked really good.

I contacted Tano to see what they would say, and they told me to just mail in the bag and they'll fix it for free. I was elated! I just got my bag back and it looks great; they did an excellent job of fixing it. It definitely makes me want to continue buying Tano's! Yay for Tano!! :yahoo:

OK. I am a long-time lurker but your email has me as a first time poster with a question.

Last yr I bought myself a beautiful chalk(white) Tano Stuff of Legends Bag for my birthday. I just started to caryy it this summer and now after only three weeks I just noticed that one of the metal grommets holding a leather zipper pull in place has come off.

How did you contact Tano for your repair please? Would you please share the phone # and /or email you used to contact Customer Service.

Thank you very much.

Thank you green jewel. I am off to the site to look for the contact link.

Well it has been a while and I have gotten no reply. I will email them once more but if I get no reply again what are my other alternatives. I hate to throw away a bag I have only worn a few weeks because I can't get it repaired.