Just returned from Paris with a new Balenciaga!

siri anne

Dec 23, 2006
Have just returned from an amazing trip to Paris with DH.

There is a reason why we go there once or twice a year...it's such an amazing city!

I was hoping to see Anthracite, but not available. I looked at all the other bags, which were all lovely. Natural, Aquamarine, French Blue, Marine (with TDF leather, by the way)some with GH some with regular hardware...so then I asked if there were any Mini Bowling Bags available. The SA had a look downstairs and came up with a Grenat/Bordeaux Mini Bowling. I gasped. I had to have it!

:graucho:

So here it is:
Balenciaga004.jpg

There was one other bag that really caught my eye. A French Blue Matalese. It was stunning here is a photo:

fbm.jpg

congrats!!! the mini is cuute!

I also went to the Bal boutique 2 days ago and was impressed by the french blue matelasse, gorgeous!

lovelygarments, I don't remember seeing any aquamarine.... Maybe siri can confirm this?

I should clarify..

I bought the Mini Bowling, but just took the photo of the French Blue Matalese because I had not seen one before and thought that you might like to see it.

Danae/Lovely Garments: There was a Vert D'Eau city with GH and one with regular hardware. Is Aquamarine the same as Vert D'Eau? Or is that the sort of Turquoise one?

Nanz: I believe you are the reason I wanted a Mini Bowling. I saw a pic of yours and I was hooked (at least I think it was yours???)
The Grenat is amazing. IRL it's so beautiful and you can wear it with just about anything.

Leanbean, City Chris. Thanks. I am really happy with my purchase. The Mini Bowling is very comfortable and BIG, but not difficult to get things in and out of it, if you know what I mean?

Fashion Cult: I will ask DH to take a modeling picture tomorrow and then will post:yes:

I wish I could have bought more, but had also made some clothing purchases in Gucci, Hermes, Pucci, etc...so I had to stop!

The one thing I will add is the bags they have on display do not represent all the bags they had in store. I asked for bags that were not displayed and they kept going "downstairs" and coming up with more and more for me to choose from...

Congrats Siri !!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Grenat !!
It's such a versatile color !!!!
And you know, I'm also waiting for Anthracite...in the new flat messenger style...

Thanks FromParis.:smile: I was hoping to see the new flat messenger in ANY colour...but no, not in yet. I am very excited to see pics of yours when it arrives!!