Cleaning Tokidoki.....

You could try and use soap and water but don't get it on the leather parts. I actually use baby wipes to wipe stuff off of mine and they work great. Again, not on the leather though. And if you have stains that won't come off everyone swears by a clean eraser!

The ladies at a Lesportsac shop I visited recommended shout wipes and then a damp washcloth or paper towel to rinse of the residue. I still have yet to do it myself but it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

The ladies at a Lesportsac shop I visited recommended shout wipes and then a damp washcloth or paper towel to rinse of the residue. I still have yet to do it myself but it doesn't sound like a bad idea.
That does sound like a great idea....I :heart: shout...maybe I should get some shout wipes too!

I just keep stocking up on these cleaning/protective products and haven't used a single thing yet! :graucho:

i broke down!! (Hubby went to the store and brought me tide sticks) I LOVE IT!!! It rocks! And the coolest thing about it is you dont have to wash it right away!! (or really at all according to the package!)