My New Speedy Azur (Pics) !!! But...

noodles221

Sep 2, 2006
I just got my new Speedy Azur and I absolutely love it. I exchanged the Mono Speedy for it and the SA who helped me was so sweet! He let me exchange it even though I was one day late on the return/exchange policy. But....when I got home, I noticed that I didn't get a padlock :confused1: I guess I'll just have to call him tomorrow...

But another thing...I noticed that one of the leather leaflets on the side is pretty winkled. Would this bother you? Or am I just too picky. I feel bad to ask him to exchange the speedy again but for the price I paid, I should be completely satisfied with the Speedy. Any thoughts?

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

I would exchange it...I HATE doing exchanges and returns, and have dealt with a lot of little flaws (only once did I do it, and that's because the bag was torn!) but that's pretty wrinkly, I would ask for a new one.

I would exchange it. When i bought my neverful this past weekend I examined that bag like it was undergoing surgery lol lol..The SA was just looking at me
but i didnt care. One thing i have learned from being on these forums daily is inspect your merchandise thoroughly so I wont have to make another trip and convince them they sold it to me that way!

You are not being picky... you should get a quality bag WITHOUT any flaw whatsoever... you are buying an LV, it should be perfect... and with a padlock too mind you.. you should return it right away. they might say, it came with the padlock... good luck..