Dolce Gabbana bag with the huge zipper

tresorchic

O.G.
Feb 15, 2007
Purse crazers,

one of you might be able to help me. Last year I was in California and saw this girl with a cute shoulder bag. The bag has an oversized (or I would say HUUUGE) zipper in the front. One of my friends told me that it's a Dolce Gabbana bag but I am not sure if its D&G or Dolce Gabbana line.
Plus dont know the style name.

Anyone can help? and Maybe tell me where I can find it?

I have seen them.. several clients where i work have them... it is a D&G bag... but sorry i dont know the name..if i see them this week i will ask them for info.

here is a pic of what i think u mean..

Attachments

• dolcezipperbag.jpg
    dolcezipperbag.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2,928
We have several threads about this bag. We came to the conclusion that it was a no-name bag. You see all sorts of brand names for it, eg "chloe" or "D&G" but these brand labels and metal plates are placed on there by counterfeiters...

Yup. Thats the one. I saw the one in white, which is super duper cute. The zippers stand out. Plesae let me know if any of you know where they are sold. Already checked eBay and google it but no result.

I have seen those bags with a Chloe plaque on them and with a D&G plaque. I don't think either label made a bag in this style. A kiosk in my local mall sells them. They don't have any designer names on them though.

We have several threads about this bag. We came to the conclusion that it was a no-name bag. You see all sorts of brand names for it, eg "chloe" or "D&G" but these brand labels and metal plates are placed on there by counterfeiters...

I am pretty sure its an authentic style from D&G..i could be wrong but i thought i saw it on Eluxury some time ago.. i am going to bed..but will try to get to the bottom of this.

I have been very busy since i last posted(had an exam) anywho.. i havent gotten anywhere with my search and therefore i concede that it might not be a real bag..i wish i had more time bc i am really curious....
i have seen sites with it..but none seemed like reputable sellers.

sidenote: i do not like the D&G site..not very user friendly JMO.
...good luck!

hi! its called the horsebit hobo! i believe it was from fall/winter collection from 05 i think.. heres a pic of a white knockoff coz i cant find an authentic one online. hope this helps

dgwhite.jpg