I Came, I Saw, I ………? (Reveal)

In honour of your new acquisition, I went and checked out the new season leather samples at HoF today. REALLY LOVELY. And that was only the sample. Can't wait to see it IRL.

This was taken at the 40th Party in Glasgow. I'm dog rough from having been on my feet for 12 hours but grinning like a lunatic because of the double whammy of Conker Alexa and wine. All the guests got a Mulberry Pic if they wanted
4fa0539d.jpg

Hi Corries, I think you look amazing in the mulberry pic, you should smile more in your reveals. You look truly happy, then I would if I was there too :biggrin:

The conker alexa is stunning, I am drooling. I'd get one, but I've my eye on a polly:graucho:

Thanks for all the piccies

xx
Quoted for truth - you have a lovely smile!

:graucho:Corries - My Granny said 'theres more fun at a Glasgow funeral than an Edinburgh wedding, Amazing colour, was having a wee look at the Marcie's in Frasers the other day, tried on the most gorgeous Cream Large one and had to tear myself away as i've bought a 2 other bags recently

:graucho:Corries - My Granny said 'theres more fun at a Glasgow funeral than an Edinburgh wedding, Amazing colour, was having a wee look at the Marcie's in Frasers the other day, tried on the most gorgeous Cream Large one and had to tear myself away as i've bought a 2 other bags recently

I'm morphing into my grannie hen! Poor old Embra!

Hopefuly that large Cream will go in the Sale, it is such a seasonal colour

Hi Corries, I think you look amazing in the mulberry pic, you should smile more in your reveals. You look truly happy, then I would if I was there too :biggrin:

The conker alexa is stunning, I am drooling. I'd get one, but I've my eye on a polly:graucho:

Thanks for all the piccies

xx
Wine was kicking in juliewoo and stroking the Conker helped! I don't think I could take a pic of myself smiling in a mirror!

REALLY love this colour, its so rich, congratulations Corries! Off to have a look at .com....

Thanks Hula1

In honour of your new acquisition, I went and checked out the new season leather samples at HoF today. REALLY LOVELY. And that was only the sample. Can't wait to see it IRL.

ITA fionarat, the new leathers look a big improvement on the last couple of seasons

OMG GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! I think I'll be buying my first Mulberry very soon :smile:

Thank you, Good luck when you do ayanna :smile:

Corries - I am late to this but had to say your new Alexa is stunning! I love that colour :biggrin: Congrats!!

Thank you pamster xxx

Gorgeous Corries. This colour looks so much nicer in your pics than on the websites.
I saw the Bays on NAP and was seriously tempted but it looks even nicer on the Alexa

Gorgeous Corries. This colour looks so much nicer in your pics than on the websites.
I saw the Bays on NAP and was seriously tempted but it looks even nicer on the Alexa

The Alexa is certainly glossier Rach but the large Nappa grain is glorious. Wait till you see IRL.x

Came back for another drool- over Becky:P I love all her modelling pics- I wish my Benny was so well behaved!!!

She is a docile big lamb I have to admit. Except with bees. She chases them relentlessly and it looks downright silly.