NYC Sample Sale June 2011

i think they will have it all ..... :ninja:

i really hope the sale is in july......i do NOT have anything set in stone for my NYC trip yet....i'm going for business...i'm a fashion designer and preparing my s/s 2012 collection which DOES NOT need to be presented until sometime in sep/oct but i want to go to NYC earlier to hang out with friends and check out fabrics, etc.....PLUS the L.A.M.B. S.S......

i can't wait to have dates! :yahoo:

i think they will have it all ..... :ninja:

i really hope the sale is in july......i do NOT have anything set in stone for my NYC trip yet....i'm going for business...i'm a fashion designer and preparing my s/s 2012 collection which DOES NOT need to be presented until sometime in sep/oct but i want to go to NYC earlier to hang out with friends and check out fabrics, etc.....PLUS the L.A.M.B. S.S......

i can't wait to have dates! :yahoo:
If you don't mind me asking bb what's the name of your clothing line? :smile:

:yahoo:

Im going to make it a point to find you and hoodster and say Hello ;)...well if thats OKAY

...I agree im going later this year because it seems BETTER stuff comes out later in the day.

We all need to say hello :heart:

And I agree...they get new shipments and it takes some time for FedEx/UPS to deliver

The only way I'd be there at 6:00am is if I don't sleep and go after clubbing....talk about a MESS! :roflmfao:

Wouldn't it be awesome if they had shoes and clothes, too!?

...maybe that's next :ninja:

That is a separate sample sale. I was invited the FIRST year I went to the L.A.M.B. Handbag sale BUT I passed and now I wish I was on that mailing list. But I prefer Handbags OVER clothes any day :tup: