What is your Favorite Store??

I'm from Canada and we have a store called "Winners" which i think is similar to TJ Maxx. Anyways, it's amazing! they have so many designer names marked down 50% or more! I got a badgley mischka bag for $220 that was orginally $545! They also have really nice and cheap tops and dresses, i got a black lace cardigan for $5:graucho: I always tell my friends how awesome winners is and they never believe me:P

Definitely different from the 3 Winners stores in my town. They have no designer stuff at all - just forever 21, XOXO, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger and a bunch of random things tossed in there. They're messy and dirty.

My favourite department store is Nordstrom and favourite boutiques are Gucci, Hugo Boss and Burberry.

Net-a-Porter
Zara
Ikea (love going in there to check out all the furniture displays!! too much fun!! :P)
Duty Free Shops in European Airports (so much cosmetics too choose from; I die!)
Mango (particularly the large on in Prague; has the best selection to any I have been to in the world.)
Hermes and Louis Vuitton boutiques (Hermes is just so classy and never crowded and LV always has amazing bags to look at!!)

And when shopping in the US I love to go to Bloomies. SO MUCH STUFF!!!!!!! You will never find half of it in Canada at that kind of price!

If i could live out of two stores..
Club Monaco- simple and great quality (lots of silks :smile:)
The Bay- started carrying some amazing designers hard to find at other places, and great sales for people with HBC cards...