What is your Favorite Store??

1. It's like asking "Who is your favorite child?"

NM, Barney's, Saks, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Stuart Weitzman. I LOVE thrift stores and secondhand shops.
  2. bloomingdale's for sure, always have deals going on:lol:

love it
  3. ITA! I can't pick...

NM, Saks, Nordstrom, Bergdorf, Net-a-Porter, Outnet...basically wherever I can find the purchases that I like.

But I can say that my favourite place is NOT Holt Renfrew (one of the two department stores in Canada with premier designer goods - the other one being the Room) - the prices are exponential compared to U.S. pricing, while the selection is very limited.
  4. High end: Neiman Marcus

Low: H&M
  5. are duty free shops less expensive?
  6. I LOVE club monaco!! I wish I had one near me!
  7. Technically they are supposed to be, since you pay no tax. I am from Canada and it has been a pretty good deal for the past year and a half to shop in the European duty free stores if you are looking to buy European brands. I purchase L occitane products; alcohol (WAY BETTER PRICED THAN IN CANADA DUTY FREE) and any other European brands. I find l'oreal, clinique, OPI nail polish and other imported brands to Europe to actually be more expensive than in non-duty free stores in Canada. Sounds a bit confusing but I hope you understand lol!
  8. Amazon, Target, Barney's, Saks, NM, Net-a-porter, Bluefly, Zara, H&M.
  9. Too many! If I could only shop in three for the rest of my life: Banana Republic, Anthropologie and Target.
  10. Homegoods (I am crazy aout home furnishings and I love theirs). And my tastes in clothing/dept stores change rapidly so I can't pick one.
  11. Nordstroms by far - In Coral Gables and The Grove, L.A. (to be specific)
  12. mytheresa.com

In my experience they are the fastest to deliver and packaging is lovely too. It took them exactly 24 hours from placing my order to deliver my Chloe bag from Germany to the UK - unheard of!
  13. Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Target, Deseret Industries (Utah Goodwill) and other thrift/consignment stores. I am in at least one of them every week.
  14. I was thinking about this while shopping the other day. Definitely Anthropologie, I just love the atmosphere that they create while shopping, it feels home-like. Then probably Ulta and Sephora because I just love makeup, Nordstrom for my higher end goodies, Urban Outfitters, Century 21 when I'm in NYC, and also thrift stores like Goodwill.
    I shop a lot, and my mother thinks I am crazy but I don't buy something every time I go out, I just like the browsing and the atmosphere.
  15. Burberry, I love their products and everyone who works at the one I go to is always super nice.