NYC hands out subway themed condoms (and my family and friends get in on the act!)

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
I hope this doesn't offend anyone-I just thought it was all too funny and you guys would get a kick out of it!

NYC had workers handing out NYC subway themed condoms on the street on Valentine's Day. There were articles in a lot of the NYC papers yesterday about this, check out this article from the NY Post. Specifically, look at the picture of the 2 guys on the street being handed the condoms, the one on the right (the bald one) is my nephew who was on his way home from work:

GREAT COVER-UP By CARL CAMPANILE and ERIN CALABRESE - Regionalnews - New York Post Online Edition

And, to go along with this theme-LOL, one of my friend's (he is actually the father of my youngest son's best friend), sent me a link to his eBay auction where he is selling some of these subway condoms as a souvenir. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the auction to see his disclaimer in large print-LOL!

eBay: NYC Condom - Distributed in the Subway (item 230092699768 end time Feb-22-07 02:43:27 PST)

OHMG!!! :roflmfao: Too funny your nephew is on the front page. Love the ebay auction, I can't say I've ever seen one for a condom before, but now I can proudly say "I've seen it all"

Yes-they took the auction down on him citing intellectual property. he thinks it was because he was using pictures from the MTA website. He has since taken his own pictures and put the auction back up-so far, so good!