Kooba on ebay

Janinevs

O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
Since, this my first post, let me introduce myself. I'm Janine, based in NYC. Have been lurking for a while and have you guys to thank for introducing me to many brands that I was previously unaware of. And while I thank you for this, my retirement funds do not.:shame:

Anyway, I've been searching high and low for the Kooba Ginger in black and finally found it on ebay. And although I've sworn off ebay, I really want this bag. Since you guys all seem to have a lot of ebay experience, could you please tell me if this looks authentic.

Item number: 250082655469

TIA.

Greetings to you, Janine! I'm not as knowledgeable as many people so I won't try and authenticate the Ginger for you. You're right...a Ginger in black is difficult to find as I did a quick search through websites and there is none to be found. However, once you have a Kooba bag I'm sure that you will be very pleased with it. Of the four that I have I can't quite pick a favorite. So, welcome.

Hi.

I would say this one is safe.

I checked the seller....... Has been selling on Ebay for quite some time with over 100 pos. feedbacks. She usually sells baby shoes (they are so cute!)

I don't think she would jeopardize her good standing by trying to sell a replica. You could ask her where she purchased this and why she is selling.......?

She also doesn't have a history of selling many of the same bag.

I'd say go for it!

So this was the seller's reply to my inquiries. Does this sound okay to you guys?:confused1:

Hi Janine! Thanks for your inquiry. I actually purchased this bag in a sample sale in Saks Fifth NYC. I'm selling this because I already have one of my own. Hope this helps. Thanks, Pat

So this was the seller's reply to my inquiries. Does this sound okay to you guys?:confused1:

Hi Janine! Thanks for your inquiry. I actually purchased this bag in a sample sale in Saks Fifth NYC. I'm selling this because I already have one of my own. Hope this helps. Thanks, Pat

I think this seller is ok.

If you buy this bag just be careful to look it over carefully. The only reason I am concerned is that last night when I was doing a search for Gingers I saw many Gingers in black on Ioffer. If you don't know about Ioffer it is a huge seller of fake handbags. I would also ask the seller for a better pic of the inside zipper. Does it have the word Kooba on it and does it thicken at the bottom end.