Marron day or wait for rouge theatre?

Should I keep my marron day?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

odd

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
this is a sad sad day for me...i placed an order for a rouge theatre day yesterday, and i was so excited. i just called terry to confirm my order, but she was mistaken...they have the vermillion and grenat in stock. i knew it was too good to be true. :crybaby:

i just got my greige twiggy and marron day, which i both love. i was just going to keep my greige, but now that there is no more rouge day, should i keep my marron day?

TIA :flowers:

bbag004-1.jpg

keep it! It goes with almost everything. By the time you find your rouge theatre, you can have them all! The brown will go with things that the rouge won't and vice versa.

i feel your pain -- i think many of us got prematurely excited about the bags listed in terry's inventory only to be sorely disappointed. sorry.

as for the marron day, i'm not sure why it's one or the other (spoken like a true bbag addict, i know). seriously though, everyone can use a brown and a red in their collection so unless you don't love the marron or can't afford both if a rt day pops up, then keep it.

thanks circoit! :flowers: i keep looking at my marron day and admiring the color. it's so darn versatile! it so does remind me of my 05 chocolate twiggy only not as dark. the distressing reminds me of allyboop's city...a vintagey vibe.

forgive me, everyone...i'm known to be indecisive. :s