LV books...is there a best one?

mshel

I Love Summer
Jan 4, 2007
I'd love an LV book for reference, history, facts, etc. Do they all have all the styles? Is there a best one for me to look for? I've seen them on eBay and need your help.
TIA, Michele

Well there is one called "The Birth of Modern luxury" that you can purchase through the 866 number for around $120. It is a huge reference of the history of LV with a lot of pictures, etc.
In terms of current books that list all the styles then the regular catalogue would be good.

:shame: I'm not ready to spend 120.00 on anything other than towards an Lv bag of some sort...ya know?:shame: THANK you for the suggestion and price info...are there any others that are good that I can find cheaper on eBay?:shame: :shame: :shame:

Didn't know if you noticed but all of those "LV Bibles" are in Chinese. I'm sure the pics are nice, but I would want to be able to read the text too. You could get the Icons book...I just got mine about a week ago from 866, so they're still around. They're $18.95 plus $10 shipping. :yes:
Thank you very much. I did assume I wouldn't be able to read the text, but thought pics of everything would be lovely. I did not know about the icons book...866?...part of a number to link all the boutiques? I hear everyone speaking of it, but don't know what it is.

And, thanks for your responses everyone.:yes:

Thank you very much. I did assume I wouldn't be able to read the text, but thought pics of everything would be lovely. I did not know about the icons book...866?...part of a number to link all the boutiques? I hear everyone speaking of it, but don't know what it is.

And, thanks for your responses everyone.:yes:
1-866-Vuitton....that is LV's customer service number for the United States. They can check the inventory nationwide (except Hawaii) and locate items for you. Just tell them you want the Icons book and they will know what you are talking about.