Lido Love

temo

Jul 13, 2006
So I snagged a Lido Lead wallet for a great price recently.:smile: Yeah! Been out of town and busy lately, so I wasn't here to receive it when it was delivered. Got home last night. I ripped open the package and thought hmmm... nice, but I don't know...:confused1: I'm pretty attached to my old Fendi wallet. I've had it forever and wasn't too excited about changing wallets. (Well, I thought, maybe I'll sell it...)

attachment.php

Attachments

• leadlido1.jpg
    leadlido1.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 276
  • leadlido3.jpg
    leadlido3.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 119
But by the time I had finished transferring my things into my new Lido Lead...:nuts: I knew there was no turning back!:biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• leadlido4.jpg
    leadlido4.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 268
  • leadlido5.jpg
    leadlido5.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 114
Love it! I have two lido wallets, the bouton d'or and camille, and only want more! (especially the tango red harlequin)
The lead looks very nice, they are such great wallets... I love the big outside pocket too. It's great for random bits of paper floating around in the purse or hair clips or what have you.

Love it! I have two lido wallets, the bouton d'or and camille, and only want more! (especially the tango red harlequin)
The lead looks very nice, they are such great wallets... I love the big outside pocket too. It's great for random bits of paper floating around in the purse or hair clips or what have you.

:yes: I see what you mean!

Temo - what a lovely find! I have a bouton d'or lido and the jackson clutch. Jackson is not as nice in the leather dept or lining dept but has the same front pocket. I carry my phone in there.